A motivated and passionate 3D Artist eager to learn new skills and to put into practice.
•Created 3D high-poly and low-poly models from conception through production, as directed.
• Stayed current on all technology related to 3D and photo-realistic imaging to streamline CGI development.
• Applied lighting and shading to properly represent the photo-realistic quality of renderings.
· Experience in organic and hard surface texturing.
· Met production deadlines and maintain regular communication with the production team.
· Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
· Highly motivated, pro-active, with a solid work ethic and positive attitude.
· Carry out duties in a professional and positive manner.
· Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner.
· Created textures as needed for 3d art team.
· Expert knowledge of Substance Painter.
· Ability to unwrap models and optimize UV layouts if needed
· Advanced knowledge in Adobe after Effects and Photoshop.
· Worked on tight deadlines in an organized fashion.
· Modeled, textured, lighted, and animated 3D assets in 3D Studio Max and Maya.
· Illustrated and animated creative concepts provided by the directors for branding, promotion and advertising for Scatter Brother, while meeting the objectives and strategies and adhering to tight deadline.
· Independently self-motivated, team player with excellent communication skills.
· Created 3D renderings, animated bumper and lower thirds.